The Battle Against Masterbation
Brotherly Greetings to you all…
Please, endeavour to read till the end..
Masturbation is the process of bringing about a voluntary excitement of the sexual centers, following generally by the discharge of semen/sperm, through some method other than normal sexual intercourse… this habit is known as “self abuse” because its done by one’s self or by his own hand…
Masturbation is a sin. I say a Capital YES to that..
Many Christians have experimented with it, many practice it and many struggle with it as an addiction.
Some has find it difficult to stop and always cry and feel bad whenever they commit this..
This is because there are demons attached to it…
You’re ignorantly fornicating with demons…
They are waiting for you to release sperm so that can take it away… there lies your Glory,
Masturbation is the result of lustful thoughts, immoral desires, sexual stimulation, sexual arousal, sexual habit, lack of resistance to sexual tensions, peer influences and pornographic images /videos/magazines….
Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Masturbation is an unclean thing, a filthiness of the flesh and an appearance of immorality.. that’s why Apostle Paul made mention of this in these passages ( Ephesians 5:3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; 2 Corinthians 7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.)
If fornication is a sin according to the Bible, then certainly, Masturbation is a sin too because fornication is a sin against the body and Masturbation is the abuse of the body (you’re using it against the natural way of God)
let’s see this in Paul’s letter to the Corinthians..
1 Corinthians 6:9 – Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, :10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. :11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God. :12 All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any. :13 Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body. :18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. :19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? :20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.
Some people misunderstood what Paul meant in verse 12. Here, Paul seems to be adapting and qualifying a saying for his own our purposes. Paul wrote twice “All things are lawful for me “. There is a sense in which this is true. God’s world is to be enjoyed. Everything created by God is is good, including sex, yet sex outside marriage is not profitable and can lead to being mastered. Paul wants the Corinthian Christians to feel free to enjoy God’s world but doesn’t want them to oppress their freedom so far that they do damages to themselves.. Immorality breaks marriages, shatters homes, bring agony of guilt and damages usefulness beyond repair..
We must constantly ask ourselves questions about what is expedient… will the Masturbation I’m planning to commit help my health? My emotional state? My Spiritual sensitivity? My understanding of God and His Word? Will it affect the Church’s testimony?
Brethren, our bodies are the temple of the Holy Ghost, have been redeemed and belong to God..
CAUSES OF MASTURBATION..
The following are some of the causes which incite people to undertake this evil practice…
1) The main cause is bad company, where children hear and discuss sexual topics and in the bad society they themselves engaged in masturbation collectively without any shame. This is the very first and wrong step which leads to many bad practices to play with the immature sexual organs at the very tender age. Since this evil act gives intense pleasure, they keep on doing quite regularly without knowing the adverse effects of the masturbation in the future to come. If this practice is over done, it ruins the matrimonial lives due to impotency.
2) Lack of Spirituality
3) Seeing of sexual and love scenes in television, cinemas.
4) Reading of amorous literature, novels, etc.
5) Talking of sexual problems with young ladies/guys in seclusion
6) lustful thoughts, immoral desires, sexual stimulation, sexual arousal, sexual habit, lack of resistance to sexual tensions..
SOME OF THE AFTER-EFFECTS OF MASTURBATION are :
1)It weakens your spiritual life..
2)The nervous system is affected the most. Besides the heart, the digestive system, the urinary system as well as the other systems are adversely affected and consequently the whole body becomes the museum of diseases with profound weakness.
3) The eyes become sunken, the cheek bones protrude and there is a black rim round the eyes.
4) Continuous headache and backache.
5) Dizziness and loss of memory.
6) Palpitation of heart on lightest exertion.
8) Unable to perform any heavy physical or mental work.
9) The person dislikes any company and activities and rather likes to sit in seclusion and suffers from weakness.
10) All the senses are impaired.
11) Vision becomes dim, the tongue begins to stammer and ears tend to become deaf etc.
Hmm, can you see what this evil practice can do to one’s life… what a tragedy to toy with the sin of Masturbation..
HOW TO OVERCOME MASTURBATION..
Luke 1:37 “For with God nothing shall be impossible”…
This message is not to condemn those who one way or the other, are in this situation.. but to elaborate and enlighten them about it….
you need to go for Deliverance ..
Jesus loves you and waiting to receive you, if and only you Repent..
1) First of all, you need to totally and completely surrender your life to Jesus Christ… there are no two ways about that.. if you were once saved but have been trapped down by this evil practice, then you need to re-dedicate your life back to God… Confess your sins, ask God for mercy and pray your way through.. (John 3:16, Proverbs 28:13, Romans 10:9-13)
2) Always Study the Word of God, this will help you to know more about God and His power to save.. it will also prevent you in sinning(Psalm 119:11, 133,2 Timothy 2:15)
3) Never cease to Pray.. (1 Thess. 5:6 &17).
4) Guard your hearts, never give room for impure thoughts, sexual imaginations.. when it comes, rebuke and cast it out…(Proverbs 4:23, 2Cor.10:3-5). Discipline your body and bring it into subjection (1Cor. 9:27a)
Your thoughts and imagination is the point of attack whenever the issue of lust or masturbation arises.. your mind is a battle field and such place must be occupied with the Word of God, hymns, worship songs, praises and Godly motives.. (Ephesians 5:19)
5) Find another outlet for your time and Energy… the excitement of doing something different can help replace the urge to masturbate, and you’ll have to go-to distraction next time you’re tempted.
6) Flee from all appearance of evil (Guard your eyes, stay away from sexual discussions, pornographic pictures/videos, Ensure you cut-off from every form of immoral sexual relationship such as dating, girl and boy friendship and make sure you occupied yourself with church activities. This will re-occupied your thought and mindset. Also ensure you cut-off worldly friends and stay away from them because they will continue to lure and tempts you with same immoral sin…
1) Every Covenant I’ve entered into, knowingly or unknowingly, with the spirit of masturbation, Break in the name of Jesus..
2) Every power of masturbation attacking me, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus…
3) O God Arise, and Deliver me from masturbation, in Jesus name, Amen..
When you sincerely enact this Solutions into your Christian Life with the aid of prayers, you’ll certainly overcome…
God bless you all..