Green Smoothie Recipe
“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and BE IN GOOD HEALTH, even as thy soul prospereth.”
-3 John 2 (Emphasis Added)
You can use any type of blender for this recipe. There are a ton of different blenders out there, which can be pretty pricey.
- Greens: (You can use any one of the below, or mix them)
- Spring Mix
- Liquid: (You can use any one of the below)
- Almond Milk
- Regular Milk
- Fruit: (You can use any fruit you want. I use one of the below combos)
- Strawberry and Banana
- Strawberry and Blueberry
- Apple and Ginger
- Any Additions: (You can add whatever you want. I add both of these each time these)
- Moringa Leaf
- Vanilla Protein Powder (*Orgain Organic Works great)
Start by filling the blender with the greens. Add about a cup of the milk or water, and the Moringa Leaf, and blend.
Next, add the fruit and protein powder and blend well. You can add milk/water, or go with a little less in the beginning to get the thickness to your liking.
Using frozen fruit makes this like a frozen drink.
Also, using a fruit or addition with a slimy texture makes the smoothie have a very smooth and consistent texture. An example is Bananas, Alvacado, Kiwi, or Greek Yogurt.
Try it out and tell us what you think!!